VP, Sales, Malaysia
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced VP, Sales in KL to expand our footprint in Malaysia.
What would you be doing?
Reporting to our Head of Enterprise Sales, you will act as a key point of contact between Toku and its strategic prospects. This role will work with key prospects to identify their requirements and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising sales information. This includes continuous discussion and providing recommendations on how specific products or services can meet their Business/Technical needs while maintaining customer relationships to strategically place new products and drive sales for long-term growth. The candidate will have individual responsibility for new business, and is expected to self-manage; however, he/she will have support from the management and Head of Enterprise sales for complex large pitches and strategies.
- Identify and secure new high-value and strategic enterprise prospects to meet predetermined financial objectives.
- Take ownership of the entire lifecycle of strategic opportunities, from initial requirement gathering and budgeting to execution, delivery, and ongoing monitoring.
- Craft and be responsible for all client proposals, contracts, and related documentation, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Proactively respond to tenders and requests for information, ensuring prompt and comprehensive responses.
- Develop a comprehensive sales portfolio plan outlining strategies to achieve key performance metrics and establish a sustainable pipeline over the next 6-12 months.
- Cultivate and nurture long-term relationships with senior decision-makers (C-level) to maximize business opportunities.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of client businesses, technology environments, and drivers.
We would like to hear from you if:
- Relevant Sales Experience: A minimum of 12-15 years of experience in sales within the Cloud Communications market, including CCaaS, UCaaS, and CPaaS segments.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Demonstrated ability in problem-solving, particularly in navigating complex scenarios within the sales process.
- Negotiation Expertise: Comfortable negotiating complex multi-million dollar opportunities, with a proven track record of successful negotiations.
- Commercial Acumen: Strong understanding of commercial principles and adeptness in contract negotiations with clients.
- Value Articulation: Ability to effectively articulate the value of complex enterprise sales in business terms, including outlining value propositions, ROI, and total cost of ownership.
- Exceed Financial Targets: Demonstrated ability to surpass financial targets and generate new business with customers.
- Broad Business Knowledge: Possess broad knowledge across technical, operational, and financial business functions, with an understanding of how these aspects integrate within a scaling company.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communicator with proactive and highly organized communication style.
- Industry Experience: Experience in telecommunications and/or B2B SaaS within the Cloud Communication space.
- Local Contacts: A strong network of relevant contacts within Malaysia, particularly in the Cloud Communications industry, is highly desirable.
These positions will be based in Kuala Lumpur. If you would love to experience working in a scale-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!
What would you get?
- Hybrid working policy
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 15 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)