Senior Voice Support Engineer
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally. To augment our enterprise digital transformation offerings, we recently incorporated a new business consulting unit with a dedicated team of expert consultants into our operations.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a Senior Voice Support Engineer.
We are in the midst of an exciting expansion phase at Toku! In this role, you will be working on site with one of our clients, a prestigious global brand, to provide technical support and troubleshooting for network and telephony related issues, whilst working in collaboration with our subject matter experts for project related initiatives.
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for telephony and network-related issues at our client’s site during regular business hours.
- Collaborating with a team of professionals locally and oversea to ensure the smooth operation of telephony and network systems.
- Following established processes and procedures to resolve technical incidents efficiently.
- Maintaining and enhancing telephony systems, including SBC Cisco and Audiocodes configurations.
- Leveraging your knowledge of MSTeams and ITIL best practices to contribute to the success of our client’s communication infrastructure.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the telephony/network field.
- A valid MSTeams certification and a strong preference for ITIL certification.
- Proficiency in telephony concepts, including SBC Cisco and Audiocodes.
- Familiarity with CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Manager) is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to follow established processes and work within a structured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
What would you get?
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
- If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!