System Engineer Intern
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Operations department, we are looking for a System Engineer Intern who can help with the back-end system management and front-end inquiry. Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
You will report to our Network Administrator and be part of the Operations Team responsible for efficient day-to-day support and providing resolutions to technical issues across a wide scope of customers and tech environments.
- Respond to phone calls and e-mail requests for a variety of technical support issues.
- Follow up with incidents and monitoring alerts related to system.
- Document, assign, track, and monitor tickets to ensure a timely resolution.
- Identify, research and resolve basic technical problems by guiding internal and external stakeholders through applications, troubleshooting issues, and performing testing as necessary to replicate issues.
- Proactively manage multiple trouble tickets and follow through to resolution.
- Provide all manners of support including installation, configuration and maintenance of system.
- Provide troubleshooting and de-bugging of system.
- Standby 24/7 as and when needed for operational / maintenance services, even during weekends and Public Holidays.
We would love to hear from you if you have / are:
- A student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or relevant field.
- Able to commit full-time for 6 months.
- Possess basic knowledge in database application such as (not limited to) Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL.
- Familiar with IT system (Linux & Windows) administration.
- Resourceful with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to accept unfamiliar tasks and projects as well as changes in work assignments and responsibilities.
- Experience with O365, WordPress, Jira, Confluence and/or HubSpot will be a plus.
- Proficiency in Mandarin both verbal and written will be an added advantage.
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!