Senior Voice Engineer
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally. To augment our enterprise digital transformation offerings, we recently incorporated a new business consulting unit with a dedicated team of expert consultants into our operations.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a Voice Engineer specializing in our ‘Contact Centre’ offering. You will play an integral role towards the development of our own bespoke CPaaS “Toku” product, as well as having the guidance and training to upskill and develop expertise on other emerging CC products such as Amazon Connect .
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
The Voice Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the design, testing, and deployment of the Voice infrastructure for Toku in APAC.
- Oversee the design, testing, and deployment of Voice infrastructure, including IVR, VoIP phones, and infrastructure components such as SIP TRUNK/ISDN, PBXs, encryption devices, conference bridges, and call management servers.
- Gather technical requirements from customers and develop low-level designs, implement solutions, and create user acceptance plans.
- Stay updated with current secure communications devices and technologies, evaluate new software revisions/feature sets/patches, and conduct trade studies.
- Conduct technical briefings with internal teams and customer representatives, and develop system documentation and drawings such as specifications, logical and physical architecture, and interconnect diagrams.
- Demonstrate expertise in IVR and Contact Center technology, and build integrations across SSO/AD, CRM, case management, WFM, and other related contact centre solutions.
- Utilize software development skills in Python or other programming languages to develop custom solutions or scripts as needed.
- Work with vendors, suppliers, and principals to deliver projects on time and within budget.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Voice engineering, preferably with a background in contact center technologies such as Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, or other voice systems.
- Strong knowledge of IVR and Contact Center technology.
- Experience and expertise in building integrations across SSO/AD, CRM, case management, WFM, and other related contact center solutions.
- Experience with software development using one or more development or scripting languages such as Python, Java, Golang, Node.js, PowerShell, C#, or Laravel would be a plus.
- Experience using and leveraging APIs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with vendors, suppliers, and principals.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
What would you get?
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)