.Net API Developer
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally. To augment our enterprise digital transformation offerings, we recently incorporated a new business consulting unit with a dedicated team of expert consultants into our operations.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a talented and experienced API Connectivity Developer to join us during an exciting growth phase for the business. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining middleware solutions and API integrations that enable seamless connectivity between our contact center platforms and our clients systems, as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of front end and / or back end features that utilise your strengths and skills. Your experience in contact center or voice-related projects will be crucial in delivering robust and scalable solutions that enhance our communication capabilities.
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
- Designing, developing, and maintaining middleware solutions and API integrations to facilitate seamless connectivity between our contact center platforms and other systems. Contributing to CCaaS projects with leading contact centre solutions such as AWS Connect, Webex Contact Center, or similar technologies.
- developing API connectors and Middleware solutions using AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and API Gateway for Amazon Connect solutions.
- Designing and developing proof of concepts together with sales and architect team.
- Collaborating with cross regional development teams.
- Source code documenting and following development best practices.
- Working on the design, development and deployment of systems at scale.
- Providing business application support which includes new enhancement deployment, conducting end user testing, and bug fixing.
- Providing technical guidance and support to other developers and team members.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related subject.
- 4-7 years of experience in developing and supporting Contact Centre projects and Voice-related development projects. Familiarity with Amazon Connect is preferred. Alternatively, experience with Cisco, Avaya, Twilio, Genesys, or other CPaaS, CcaaS, or UCaas technologies is sufficient.
- Experience in MSSQL Server.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skills in writing reusable libraries.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool such as Github, Azure DevOps.
- Understands the concept or has prior experience with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Functional understanding of Contact Centre operations and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, can-do-attitude and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
What would you get?
- Training and Development.
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review.
- Healthcare Coverage based on location.
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays).
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!